The Trumblown
                                                                                                                                                       The name of this instrument is The Trumblown.

To make this instrument you will need curved ABC tubing, green tape, and a funnel.

The family this instrument belongs to is the brass family, though it is not made of brass.

It produces sound by buzzing your lips and moving the tube up or down to change the pitch, just like a slide whistle.